Sunday, July 7, 2013

Away.

There are days where I wish I could jump on a plane and fly to a random town in a random state, and just wander around the city. I'd sit down in a coffee shop and just sit listening to my ipod and looking out the window. I'd just sit and not bother anyone and no one would come up to me and I could just sit, for maybe and hour and think about everything going on in my life. I'd get up, leave and walk around the city again.Then maybe after enough exploring I could maybe run into someone on accident, and just talk about where we were from. 

Honestly, I wish I could sit down with a stranger and talk to them and tell them every single thing going on in my head. How I feel about things in my life,  how I don't know what to do in some situations,  if I should give up on some dreams, and really just sort through my thoughts with another person out loud without them knowing anything about my life. It sounds so nice to be able to vent and unload on someone who knows nothing about you. They have no mutual friends to go tell. They would not know anyone from my stories to have a biased opinion. They'd live nowhere near me to run into on the street. They'd just be a stranger  I met for the day that I poured my heart and soul out too, and then after I could walk away. I could get on a plane and never see them again, but they'd have helped me work through more than they know. 

My mind is just all over the place lately, and I need to talk it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment